The data have a story to tell. We can help.
Diabetes affects almost 10% of the U.S. population. Every day, new research adds to our understanding of this disease’s complex typology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, and associated comorbidities.
In recent years, the range of drugs and devices available to help manage type 1 and type 2 diabetes has increased dramatically, as has our understanding of effective lifestyle management strategies. This has led to major changes in treatment guidelines and approaches.
The most effective diabetes writing takes this rapidly evolving landscape into account. MedLitera specializes in diabetes communications.
- We have a first-hand understanding of key scientific and policy developments from the past 20 years.
- We keep an eye on new treatments and trends.
- We know the disease’s history—the key clinical trials and treatment approaches over time.
- We work closely with and understand the concerns of leading endocrinologists, primary care clinicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recent diabetes-related projects that MedLitera has worked on include:
- Posters and abstracts
- Publications (original research, reviews)
- Slide kits
- Systematic literature reviews
- White papers
- Advisory board coverage
- Continuing medical education assessments and content
- Competitive intelligence analyses
- Clinical Guidelines and Consensus Statements
- Literature for patients
See published documents with medical writing provided by MedLitera.
Best Practices, Therapeutic Expertise