The data have a story to tell. We can help.
The criteria used to determine access to drugs, devices, and medical procedures are changing. It is no longer enough to address only the traditional clinical parameters of efficacy and safety. Your product also needs to demonstrate economic value.
To communicate your research and message, you need writers who are versed in both the clinical and economic aspects of health care, and who are comfortable writing for any audience.
MedLitera can help. We develop health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) content, including:
- Retrospective database analyses, cost-effectiveness publications, and other original research
- Value dossiers and marketing content targeted to key payer/purchaser audiences
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers, health technology assessments (HTA), and other technical reimbursement dossiers
- Product- or disease-specific systematic reviews and/or competitive analyses that synthesize clinical and health economics research
- White papers, blogs, and targeted communications that describe the health and financial impact of new treatments and technologies
- Qualitative research relevant to value story development (eg, payer/physician interviews)
MedLitera's article on Health Economics Writing from the AMWA Journal
Best Practices, Targeted and Tailored